SNOWSHOEING IN THE VAL D’ARAN, … A PRIVILEGED VALLEY!
If you like hiking, the best option to continue practicing it in winter is snowshoeing, a perfect activity to do with family, friends and suitable for all ages. Snowshoes allow us to access lonely places with some ease, walking between trees loaded with snow, enjoying wide panoramic views and discovering frozen lakes. Learn with us the basic progression techniques, curiosities of the world of snow and the history of the valley. Live a fantastic experience in the Val d’Aran.
Small groups of max. 6 people to offer you the highest quality and attention during the excursion.
PRICE / N° OF PARTICIPANTS: Price: €55.00/Person.
Small groups: Min. 4 / Max. 6 persons.
If you don’t have rackets, we will rent them to you and take them to the meeting point. You don’t have to worry about anything, just enjoy the experience!
Additional cost: 10.-€/Person (rackets and sticks).
DURATION / SCHEDULE:
The duration of the activity is approximately 3 hours Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Elevation: approx. 300 meters.
Distance: approx. 6.00 km.
- Certified Mid-Mountain guide with international UIMLA accreditation.
- Professional Civil Liability Insurance.
- Accident insurance for participants.
- Brief introductory course to snowshoe. techniques.
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Rackets and poles (additional cost: 10.-€/Person).